Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Say what is, not what isn't

I could bemoan the fact that I only yesterday really got a feel for my new runners, even though I bought them in November. I could winge and whine about how my lungs didn't much care for the biting air on yesterday's run (Chou passed along her kennel cough to me. How sweet!) I could complain and get down on myself for only starting running now, six days before my hypo half that I won't be running.

Or I could just be happy that I've started running again.

Yes, let's go with that.

In other news, head on over to Decaf Please and congratulate Jen P on the swift and punctual arrival of her sweet baby girl. P.S. I was so right on the gender AND the date of birth. Just had to throw that out there.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Congratulations on getting out there and running again. Yes, be happy!