Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week one - Check

I'm going to go ahead and call week one a success. I could go on about all the things I could have done better/more of/differently, but instead I'll focus on the positives.

They are:
I ran, a few times. More importantly, I ran at a decent pace for the beginning of training and with no pain in my stupid glute that's been giving me all sorts of hell. Today is Sunday and I will get a longer run in today. I figure one more week and I'll be back in the swing of things.

I did yoga and strength training and I pushed it. Hard. So hard that I was sore for two days. Nice.

I counted points and did not bad. This was probably my weakest accomplishment of the three but what I love about WW is that every day is a new day and every week a clean slate. Hello, clean slate. I love you.

Goals for week two:
Count points and stay within in them (plus flex points or activity points)
Get three runs in
Yoga and strength train, once and twice respectively

Somehow do this all while moving, working and looking after Chou.

Sure, no problem.

No comments: