Sunday, December 14, 2008

Party at my place, you're all invited

I got the best, best, news this morning.

Check it out at Decaf Please.

That's right, kick ass momathlete Jennifer P has chosen my sweet new home as the site of her first ever full marathon. And while the whole full marathon thing is enough to celebrate on its own, what's more is it means she'll be coming to visit me the third week in May. I'll have my running buddy back! She'll of course bring along her wee Newt and hubby to keep my hubby and baby entertained. What fun they'll have cheering us on for hours on end (according to the fantasy in my head).

Sundays just don't get any better than this.

The next finishers medals we'll be sporting together will be for a full and half marathon...and hopefully this time neither of us will be carrying a 4 week old fetus-Chou, like I was in this picture.

No comments: