Chou's newest ways to ensure I get nothing done while she's around:
- pulling out every plug from the wall, trying to stick it back in
- pulling everything off of shelves, off the table (she can reach really high on her tip toes, apparently), out of baskets, etc.
- putting everything that is not food in her mouth
- refusing to acknowledge that standing up under a desk or table is going to hurt her head, again
- picking at anything that moves or makes a scritchy noise - such as bubbled paint, papers
- the Grab and Run - grabbing something she's not allowed to have and high-tailing out of the room
- finding every opportunity to run through open doors and baby gates and going straight to the recycling
Oh, the joy of a toddler.
I'll say it again. It's a good thing she's cute.