Thursday, January 22, 2009

WW Week Six/Seven report

Weigh-in: Down 2.8 lb.
Total weight loss to date: 8.6 lb.

I knocked off 3 points per day now that Chou is eating three square non-boob meals a day plus one to two snacks. It would seem that's working. I've been active, but not overly so, and have been using more flex points than before. Realistically, though, I'm not eating much differently or even less, I'm just dipping into my flex points.

That's said, today's weigh-in changed the first two numbers of my weight, which means another point has to go. That brings me to 27 per day. I started with 33 originally. Ouch. In many ways this is a good thing, in that to stay full and satisfied on fewer points you simply must eat your veggies and that's always a good thing.

I managed to attain and surpass my 5% goal this week and the woman at the desk didn't say a thing. I hadn't planned to stay for the meeting anyway (so tired and Chou needed a nap), but I was a little bruised nonetheless. At least I know all my ladies will cheer for me when I call and tell them about today's weigh in. You rock, girls.

And you want to know something? I haven't seen these first two numbers on the scale since I was 16. I'm not making this up. Now everyone go do a little happy dance while I go nap. So sleepy.

No comments: